This weekend we have the Tour De Cure Ride and a Transition Clinic. Good luck to those riding the Tour De Cure! We also have a new sponsor – Sam’s Club! New Kits will be coming soon. Here is a cool video with Kyla, Jenn, and John Furner – Sam’s Representative. We also have a couple upcoming volunteer activities available.
- Tuesday 6:00 pm – Rogers Road Ride – No Drop – Meet in Downtown Rogers in Front of GPP
- Thursday 6:05 pm – Greenway, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Mountain Bike Rides – Meet at Bentonville Square. Afterward there is a Tour watching party at Jenn’s house. Snacks will be provided, bring desserts and BYOB.
- August 19 – Tour de Cure – Bentonville
- August 20 – 1PM GBB Triathlon Transition Clinic – Meet at Melvin Ford Aquatic Center. Swim at 1pm, Transition at 2pm
- Sept 1-3 – TriFest for MS – Bentonville
- Sept 23 – Big Dam Bridge – Little Rock
Ride Safe and Have Fun!
About being a Member and Benefits
2017 Membership Sign Up
2017 Log your Volunteer Hours